Many of you have heard of Coenzyme Q10. CoQ10. I first heard about it in 1987 when my body was really “out of whack” and Mother got me on it. Convinced it saved my life at that time. More on that, another time. Mother had just bought a copy of a book about the miracle of Q10 and she immediately got herself started on it. She and Dad took Q10 supplements for many years.
- Coenzyme Q10 has anti-aging properties.
- I can attest to how powerful this is.
- Q10 proven to be regenerative particularly for the gums and the heart.
- Can reverse incurable gum disease and terminal heart disease in many cases.
- The parts of the body which are most diseased are the parts most deficient in Coenzyme Q10.
- This coenzyme carries on the very process of life itself, at the cellular level.
- Even the least expensive varieties did me a lot of good.
- Better to have some than to have none.
- Read labels: Some capsules are contaminated with propylene glycol (A cancer-causing moisturizing agent used in shampoos, conditioners and makeup, hygiene supplies such as some deodorants and womens’ personal hygiene sprays, etc.) Unfortunately it’s also used now to make some capsules easier to swallow, and as a moisturizing agent in some foods.
- Most labels I have read on Q10 bottles do not have this.
- Richest food sources are beef heart, liver and organ meats; fish. If you want to avoid meat there are these plant sources:
- Broccoli, wheat germ, whole grains, etc.
- More on sources, next post.
- Foods are better boiled than fried, to preserve this precious nutrient.
- “Q10” is available in most grocery stores, drug stores and health food stores and online, of course.
Wikipedia – Q10 Supplementation benefits: Heart disease, Migraine headaches, Cancer, Cardiac arrest, Blood pressure, Periodontal disease, Lifespan, Radiation injury Parkinson’s disease, Cosmetics.
To your good health! – Michaela
Category: Foods that Heal